Do everything you can do with OpenLogin and Wallet in a fully customizable way. Built for developers whom want more control CustomAuth, gives the ability to build fully-customizable authentication experiences that leverage Torus' key infrastructure. Some highlgihts of CustomAuth include:
- SSO, passwordless, touch/faceID logins: Almost all authentication flows are supported, a non comprehensive list can be found here
- Cross-platform: Web/js and native Andriod/Java, iOS/Swift support
- Blockchain agnostic: hookup to almost all blockchains regardless of key type
- Full control over UI: unlike the plug n play solutions, CustomAuth gives the developer full control of the UI - no more popups
- Custom login methods: use existing and/or your own login system as authentication to the Torus Network
- Non-custodial key management and storage: leverage on the Torus Network to store and retrieve keys for your users
Head to the developer dashboard to setup your verifier.
CustomAuth is used to directly interact with the Torus Key Infrastructure to assign, store and retrieve keys on the network. The integration is compatible with both web/native apps, applications get access to the OAuth scopes provided to them (name/email from Google) and there are no longer pop-ups - applications literally own the UX and can implement their own permissions structure. CustomAuth implements an interaction flow highlighted here.
Behind the scenes, just as how the Torus Wallet has a verifier script for each of the authentication methods, this integration includes a deployment of a verifier script on the BFT layer that the nodes share for the application specifically. Whilst most integrations integrate different OAuths, the script is generalisable and can be used to combine multiple OAuths, signatures and other varied forms of attestation for a user. A list of verifiers can be found here.